Carlson Animal Hospital is committed to providing you with the information and services to ensure your pet’s lifelong health. We will help you develop an ongoing plan of preventive care and teach you how to best care for your pet at home.
Our general veterinary and wellness care services provide a great platform for your cat or dog’s every day and ongoing health:
- Pet wellness care—We develop a wellness plan for your pet that is lifestyle and age specific, including special attention for our senior pets. During your pet’s routine wellness examination, we will develop immunization protocols and schedules catered to your pet, address dental health and nutrition, and discuss preventive health programs and any newly recognized risks to your pet
- Advanced illness care—Illness in a beloved family member can be stressful. Our veterinarians will diagnose and treat complicated veterinary medical problems with care and compassion.
- Pet dental care—We will carefully inspect your pet’s teeth at every exam and make recommendations to help optimize his or her oral health.
- Veterinary surgery—We offer state-of-the-art anesthesia monitoring and care for all of our surgical patients. Your pet’s safety and comfort are our utmost concern.
- Boarding and grooming—Newly renovated kennels provide clean, comfortable boarding to our clients. Everyone on staff, including the veterinary staff, participates in caring for our boarders. Basic grooming is also available. Our attentive and affectionate staff will care for your pets as if they were their own!
- Behavioral counseling—If you have any behavior-related questions or concerns, our veterinarians will formulate a plan to diagnose, manage, and potentially correct undesirable behavior.
- Pet pharmacy—Many of the medications your pet may need are readily available in our pharmacy (including antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, medicated shampoos, dental care products, veterinary prescription diets, heartworm preventives, tick/flea preventives, veterinary prescribed food, and more).
Carlson Animal Hospital provides veterinary services for every stage in your pet’s life, from first immunizations to a lifetime of preventive care to keep your companion happy and healthy. If you have any questions about our services, please contact us or call us at (708) 383-3606.