We Welcome New Veterinary Clients & Referrals
Carlson Animal Hospital is always taking new clients, and we hope to become your choice for all your cat or dog’s veterinary needs. We invite you to review our website to learn more about us and the services we provide.
When you meet us, our commitment to our mission is immediately evident. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality veterinary medicine and surgical care in the region, all the while honoring the bond you share with your pet. Your dog or cat will be treated with sincere concern and respect. What sets Carlson Animal Hospital apart is expertise that rivals many specialty clinics, yet our approach and the level of care we provide is warm, empathetic, and compassionate.
Reasons to Choose Carlson Animal Hospital
- A reputation for quality veterinary care, both for general wellness and advanced care
- Experienced and highly credentialed veterinarians and staff
- With four veterinarians and generous office hours, booking an appointment is quick and easy
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) Accredited, an organization that sets standards for excellent in veterinary medicine
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners certified in canine and feline practice
Your First Visit
If you are coming to the Carlson Animal Hospital for the first time, please bring along any paperwork, medical history, and vaccine records in addition to our new client form. We value client history in our practice, and we want to know as much as possible about your pet’s medical history in order to provide the best care possible.
Monday & Tuesday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m., 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m., 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.,6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday & Friday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m., 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Call us today with any questions or to schedule an appointment: (708) 383-3606
Once again, thanks for saving Stella. She might not be here if it wasn’t for all of you.
– Joan Goodrich